Topic: friGate stopped working Error code: ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED

Hi, I have been using friGate for several month now and it is a brilliant peace of work, I was able to access several sites that was impossible to access due to blocking from service provide witch is controlled by the government.

Today, I was unable to access the site or any site in my list. The error message is:
-----
Unable to connect to the proxy server
Less
A proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary between your computer and other servers. Right now, your system is configured to use a proxy, but Google Chrome can't connect to it.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings...> LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Error code: ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED
----

I have tried 2 tricks with no success. One trick was that I added a site (youtube.com) to my list witch is Not blocked by the service provider and I got the same error. Another trick was switching between proxy always on and simple algorithm but without success either.

I hope you can help me with this problem,

Thanks a Million,

Re: friGate stopped working Error code: ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED

maybe there were disruptions. Now it works

I don't know what is going on but the friGate is working now. Please ignore my post.

Thanks,

4 (edited by laser_saf 2014-03-22 19:09:14)

I think you're correct; I should waited awhile before jumping up and down.

Thanks once more,